Good news to all ofw!
Through the K to 12 Transition Program, Commission of Higher Education (CHED) is offering full scholarships for master’s and doctoral degrees to any Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and given a chance to study again.
The Higher Educational Institutions will be the one to nominate their qualified faculty and staff to earn graduate degrees.
A grant of P 1,000,000 of scholarship expense will be awarded to any Masters’ degree taker while P 2,000,000 is for Doctorate degree and an opportunity to study at HEIs in United States, Europe, Asia, among others.
Below are the requirements needed before applying:
* Must be a Filipino citizen.
* Not more than 52 years old for Master’s degree and 56 for Doctorate.
* With strong academic record.
* Has no pending criminal charges.
* Will fulfill all the Terms and Conditions of the scholarship detailed in CHED Memorandum Order No.3 s. 2016