Good news to OFW! CHED Is Now Granting Scholarship For Master’s and Doctorate Degree.

Good news to all ofw!

Through the K to 12 Transition Program, Commission of Higher Education (CHED) is offering full scholarships for master’s and doctoral degrees to any Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and given a chance to study again.

images (1) (2)
The Higher Educational Institutions will be the one to nominate their qualified faculty and staff to earn graduate degrees.

A grant of P 1,000,000 of scholarship expense will be awarded to any Masters’ degree taker while P 2,000,000 is for Doctorate degree and an opportunity to study at HEIs in United States, Europe, Asia, among others.

However, there are certain requirements for those who are interested; the most essential of all is being a Filipino citizen not older than 52 for those who wish to take Masterals while 56 for Doctoral. CHED is also looking up previous academic record and criminal records; lastly the memorandum order’s terms and conditions shall be abided by the grantee.
The screening of applicants have already began and CHED is currently on its second batch.

Below are the requirements needed before applying:

* Must be a Filipino citizen.

* Not more than 52 years old for Master’s degree and 56 for Doctorate.

* With strong academic record.

* Has no pending criminal charges.

* Will fulfill all the Terms and Conditions of the scholarship detailed in CHED Memorandum Order No.3 s. 2016

Interested applicants may download the form here and send the completed ones at[email protected].

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *